Thursday, January 12, 2012
First Blog Jan.12th
The purpose of taking this class is to improve my overall English and writing skills. I feel that it helps me communicate with people of all age groups with many professions. I enjoy talking to new people with great ideas that can defiantly improve my way of thinking. By being in a class with students who intend to learn to write detailed papers will allow me to visualize how others see certain things. I plan on using this class as a tool to improve my writing skills, reading skills, and overall usage of words. It will build the foundation to my college education to become a better writer. Managing my time will be also be something I intended on improving, because I tend to procrastinate when it comes to assignments. I feel like a lot of teens do better under pressure, but the work does not reflect on the full potential a student may have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment