Friday, January 20, 2012

Generating Ideas

1.  One of my topic essays would be about the development of technology. The way people used to live and operate is completely different than today. The lifestyle of people have changed so much, because we find things out at the touch of a finger, communicate by a touch, and sending media within seconds! But just how every great thing has its benefits, it also has its downfalls. It causes people to be lazy and not use their own knowledge, because the technology at hand can do it for them.

2. Another topic I would think about is the lifestyle we as the people have living in America compared to a country such as Bosnia. The benefits of work, education, diversity, and level of importance. I feel that this topic would allow me to relate two places I am very familiar with. Comparing the two would allow me to show my readers how lucky we are, and also how we are like machines with the lifestyles we are living. I feel that this topic would be extremely descriptive.

3. Getting an education is very important now a days. It will make an impact on your entire life. It is extremely competitive in the real world. Not everyone has the luxury or the money to afford a popular and highly rated university that is in another state or even down the street. Is it really necessary to pay a ridiculous amount to attend a school and take classes you are able to take for 1/4 of the price at a smaller school ? Why is the name of a school so stressed upon students? This topic would be a good one, because every college student would know what I am talking about.

1 comment:

  1. These are all interesting ideas for an essay, but you need to make sure that your essay is a personal literacy narrative.

    ReplyDelete