When the class began I felt like a decent writer. Certainly I have many flaws, but I broke some of my habits, because of this class. As I go back and read my first post I seemed interested in writing, but was not aware of what this class truly has to offer.
Doing the blog posts showed me how to use this website I never heard of. Made me follow my peers and what they felt about certain topics or assignments in class. My writing experience I believe improved, because my attendance is solid and that allows me to follow the daily classroom assignments. It allowed me to use my imagination a lot more and to look at something and examine it. Writing has a meaning and all types of writing have the same elements. I am satisfied with the knowledge I have gained in this class and knowing it is about midterm time makes me excited, because so much is left to learn about how to be a good college writer. Building that foundation will make writing easier as I keep going to school for many years to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment