Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th! Blog

I learned three things from reading argument papers recently.
1. People have very unique tones and that tone is extremely important in a argument paper due to the level of acceptance on the readers part. Tone is critical because it can show confidence and intelligence.
2. Another thing is the facts used to support. My peers used facts and they were reliable so it made my opposition tougher to argue their facts. They provided information for me to understand their thinking and where it was coming from. Their facts also gave credit to the opposing side that the reader may be on.
3. Realizing the other side just as much as your own is a big part as well. You need to know the ins and outs of both sides, and then you are able to argue it.
I feel like I learned techniques of convincing others and persuading them to think a certain way. These are just three things,  I believe more exist.  

No comments:

Post a Comment